Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Big Reveal!

My doctor is following this pregnancy closely so I've had several ultrasounds. As early as 15 weeks, the technician had a guess for baby H's gender. Two additional technicians since then have independently agreed with my instinct...it's a GIRL!

We have been hesitant to spill the beans since we've heard of early ultrasounds misrepresenting some boys as girls. However, at 18 weeks, we are putting our faith in the medical professionals and planning in pink. Also I still have a few more ultrasounds scheduled that would hopefully catch any errors. I'm just trying not to get too far into the nursery planning, clothes shopping, bow collecting frenzy!

Max shared the news about his sibling with a mini-gender reveal party on Saturday. We invited close family over for some snacks and the big announcement. Max baked a few cake pops covered in chocolate, blue and pink sprinkles. Everyone bit in at the same time to reveal the pink cake! Enjoy a few pictures from the big day!
18 weeks!

Team Pink!

Team Blue!

Cousins watching football

Daddy, Mommy, Big Brother, and Big Doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers