Other notables from the last few weeks:
-Max is really starting to pick up his head. When I burp him on my shoulder now, he often pushes off me to look around. His control is not always great which makes him look like a baby bobblehead!
-Max is starting to really notice and focus on things in his environment. Today Josie walked by and he watched her approach and pass him ! He also spent some time staring at a baseball print on our wall the other night. Daddy's boy!
-Max smiles, though it is not considered a "social smile" yet. We still love those grins though!
-He still eats about every 3 hours but sometimes will go 4 hours at night. He really loves the ocean waves he hears from his sound soother. They put him right to sleep!
-Max enjoys bathtime. He is usually very quiet and alert during his baths. He only really screams when he is taken out of the tub!
I'm sure there's so much more to write. I just wanted to post something to let you know that we are all doing really well at home. We love our little boy so much and are grateful for his health every second of every day. I can't believe he has been in this world almost 4 months! I'm amazed by Max and his wonderful spirit and personality. We are so blessed! Keep up the good work, little man!
How absolutely adorable!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete